non invasive - drug free - highly effective
Foot Mobilization techniques were brought to Australia by podiatrist Ted Jedynak who studied with Dr Harvey Lampell in 1994.
Biomechanical and musculo-skeletal disorders of the foot benefit from the gentle manual movement.
- frees stiffness and pain in feet and joints
- breaks up adhesions around joints
- feet are more comfortable
- improves mobility and function in the feet
- reduces pain in a stiff joint and associated tissue
- basic exercises may be given to strengthen feet
Sports podiatrist Dr Ray McClanahan has devised Correct Toes that help with many foot conditions. Wearing these has positive outcomes on problem areas as they help realign the feet and work very well with the Foot Mobilization techniques. Correct Toes are available from this clinic.
- increases mobility in stiff joint
- increases range of motion in certain conditions
- decreases discomfort and pain
- restores posture and locomotion
- helps with calcification, arthritis, bunions, hammer toes, etc.
- all joints, lower and upper back, hips, shoulders and neck benefit directly from this treatment
Helps with the following
- ankle instability
- burning feet
- flat feet
- heel pain
- hammer toes
- heel spur
- Morton's neuroma
- plantar fasciitis
- shin splints
Hand Mobilization is offered using similar techniques
I have had plantar fasciitis in my right foot for over a year suffering a lot of pain even with anti-inflammatory tablets. I didn’t know what to expect with reflexology (and foot mobilization) but I was just “blown away”!! at the results in such a short time, after only 4 sessions I am pain free with only the occasional pain and stopped taking anti-inflammatory tablets. I am back exercising and enjoying long walks, my foot was amazing: pain free. I can’t thank you enough; you have healing hands!! I look forward to my visits and so do my feet!
- Sherryl B.