Official Australian Distributor of The PowerFingers
30 day money back guarantee
THE POWER OF POWERFINGERS
You can benefit from PowerFingers whether you are:
- involved in sport: rock climbing, golf, bowls, bowling, tennis, volleyball, baseball, basketball, etc.
- a manual therapist: reflexology, massage, etc.
- suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc.
The one thing in common is that all use the fingers a lot which involve tendons and muscle groups right up and into the elbow.
PowerFingers has been developed to allow anyone – young or old, professional or amateur – to receive some benefit from use. Advantages include strength, speed, dexterity, and even injury prevention as part of a structured rehabilitation program. Whatever your requirement – PowerFingers can help.
Suggested exercises: learn more
Hands and arms
The 27 bones in the hand and wrist are connected by muscles and tendons. Hands, wrists and arms are used so much that we do not often really think about this. Repetitive movements, injury and strains can impinge on our ability to perform daily tasks.
PowerFingers strengthen muscles in hands and arms helping prevention and recovery from injury and RSI. The arm and forearm need to be able to generate great strength when we lift and carry heavy objects as well as perform very delicate maneuvers such as writing and sewing. Muscles are designed to cope with all these different actions.
PowerFingers 5 step help to gradually train these muscles to gain
- Prevent injury
- And more …
Muscles that benefit directly from the regular use of PowerFingers
- Small muscles in the hand, wrist and arms, helpful for anyone using their hands a lot such as massage therapists, physiotherapists, musicians and climbers
- Thenar eminence - responsible for the fine movements of the thumb. Strengthening these muscles help prevent injury and RSI particularly for Reflexologists
- Forearms - muscles extending to the wrist. By being stronger, repetitive movements are executed with ease
- Radial fossa - triangular depression above the thumb
Conditions that benefit from the use of PowerFingers:
- Trigger thumb
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Arthritis in fingers and wrist
- And many more
How it works
Begin by exercising with our lightest resistance ring and working your way up to the strongest ring using a wide range of possible exercises.
By systematically working upwards in resistance, you will develop greater strength, speed and dexterity in both the fingers and the hand.